Tuesday, April 12, the Kentucky Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects hosted an event for the PBS debut of “10 Parks That Changed America” in honor of World Landscape Architecture Month. The event was a huge success that featured a regional panel of experts discussing the value and benefits of parks in our communities. If you missed this event you can visit [THIS WEBSITE] to view the full length feature. This event was not possible without the partnership of the Olmsted Conservancy, Louisville Metro Parks and Recreatio, Iroquois Amphitheater and KET. THANK YOU!
- Mimi Zinniel, President and CEO of Olmsted Parks Conservancy
- Tom Denbow of Biohabitats, Inc.
- Jeana Dunlap of Louisville Forward
- Don Colvin, PLA, Deputy Director at City of Indianapolis – Dept. of Parks and Recreation
- John Swintosky, PLA, ASLA, Louisville Metro Parks and Recreation
- Jeff Fugate, President and COO of Lexington Downtown Development Authority